Monday, November 24, 2008

private practice

Private practice can be a challenge. I'm learning how to market myself. I've never been great at telling other people what I'm awesome at, and I'm especially not great at it when it comes to telling them that they should give me some money. It helps that I really do believe in the work that I do. I've really been seeking God about this. A few mornings ago I was really worried because my paid office hours were going to kick in Nov 24 (today!) and no one had called yet. Later that morning I got a call and set up an appointment with my first client! So I saw my first client and it was very rewarding and I'm so grateful to God for making this work. I have so much hope that this will work. Now... to only fill the other 9 hours of paid office time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

EXCITING....I bet that was a really weird/good feeling. You're grown up now and have a real job that you're going to be doing for AWHILE!