Monday, April 5, 2010

pregnancy

I took a video of my belly tonight. The baby was doing some crazy things in there. I thought I would send it to Donovan so he could see it. Since our internet is very slow here it is not yet sent to him, but I hope by the morning it's finished going through. It kinds looks like an alien lives in there. Or it's some kind of weird joke I'm playing on the camera, although I don't really know how I would make that happen. There's a rolling look across my belly a few times. And then there's a crazy shake. I'm glad I finally caught it all on tape, it will be nice to look back on it. And no, I'm not posting it for the world to see. It's a little too weird to show my bare belly to all on the internet, and I'd like to keep this blog public so it isn't a hassle to view it. You'll have to use your imagination. Or come see me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah man!!!....nothing wrong with a pregnant belly on the blog ;)

The Guy and The Girl said...

that sounds craaaaaaazy! I wanna see! email it to ruby so I can see!!!

Janelle said...

Yah I saw a baby in the belly move once..it's like a slow roll...and then felt him kick my hand. It totally looks like theres an alien in there! Men in Black anyone?