Monday, June 7, 2010

we had a baby!

We had a baby girl! She is sweet smelling and has little legs that fold up like she's still in the womb. We are enamored and couldn't be more thrilled. Yes, it is very hard to wake up in the middle of the night and feed and diaper when I am tired.... usually once around 1:30am and 4:30am, those are the hardest times. But when I look in her eyes when she is breastfeeding it is so precious and it's all worth it. She is a sleepy little girl... she had jaundice but as of today it is under control, I was so glad to hear the good news when the doctor called!

Right now we are reformatting my computer so I don't have all of my pictures uploaded to a place where they can be accessed, but I will put them up somewhere soon and I'll let you know.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are not allowed to make a baby post WITHOUT pictures. Hello!!!!!!! :)