Thursday, February 5, 2009

dog sitting

Today I dog sat for my sister while she and her husband are out of town. I'm coming over tomorrow too.

Hershey loves to cuddle and play ball and go for walks, but he just turned 9, omg... I can't believe it! I remember when he was just weeks old and as small as a little teddy bear. He is so quirky. Today he was begging, as usual, and tooted and it came out really loud and he was surprised to hear it and turned around. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in his head. Like was he thinking "who was that?!" I like to think he was.

He's lost a lot of hearing in his old age. But one thing is for sure he still has a passion for eating, peeing on every bush he sees, going on walks, and sleeping. It's just that he does quite a bit more sleeping these days.

No comments: