Sunday, February 1, 2009

good news

The superbowl was entertaining for the first time (not just the commercials, the game), and I really watched. More good news: I consumed many good tasting things. Bacon wrapped dates, hummus and hot bread, yummy chocolate chip peanut butter cookies, and my fav... ribs. Thanks fam.

In other news, emails from friends in Pasadena have made me long for those friendships and feel whatever feeling of "homesickness" you can have when that isn't really home. It's made me really second-guess moving here and my ability to hear God's direction. Right now I'm just looking to others wisdom right now and trusting that when they say employment and a future is in store for us in Portland, that it really is.

My new resolution is to go to bed by 10:30pm now. So I better make that happen tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's always hard to adjust! And you Love being close to your family! Miss you :)