Thursday, February 19, 2009

swim time

As the warm weather approaches I've started thinking about what swimsuit I would feel is age appropriate for someone like me. I want a one piece but I don't want to look like a grandma. I have to give a few places some credit... they are trying to make one pieces for younger people these days, although many still look distorted in the model's teeny bodies with enhanced areas and it's hard to tell what it would really look like on me. So I have gathered my favorites (as I did in 08 for bridesmaid hair ideas) to get a consensus from friends. What do you think? Should I buy my first one piece this year? Which one do you like?






I'm a sucker for the 1950s style swimdress (the red one) but I don't know if it would look good on me and it's the most expensive of all, why does that always happen?

I'm realizing that this is just one of the many "adult" things I am doing for the first time now that I'm 25. I've started a good workout regimen, I'm looking at one pieces, and I got really practical gifts... little reminders that 25 is a little bit different of a year for me.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

ohh please not the pink one with the belt....I like the first one a lot!

Unknown said...

LOVE the red one (VS right?) - But I think the navy blue (which is also really cute) one would look better with your skin tone.

hehe...I like the pink one...but might look funny unless you were model size. The other ones with the gathers will be universally more flattering.

Megan said...

My fav. is actually the black one with the bikini-like top. The others are super cute, but would the tiny skirt might look like you're trying to cover something up?
-Meg

Kendra said...

I agree with every word Janelle said.

Unknown said...

Did you decide on a suite?