here are the top 10 reasons why I love you, bike. you make the world a better place.
1. When it's hot outside you make me move through the city so fast and alleviate my tender Oregonian skin from scorching in the heat
2. When I am late, I can hop on you and you get me there on time
3. When I go to work I don't have to stop to get a parking ticket because it's free to park your bike
4. When I'm SUPER late, I don't even have to take the time to go downstairs and park you, I can just bring you right into the building... you can't do that with a car!
5. you require no gas, have no carbon footprint, and therefore you greatly improve the well being of all those in LA
6. you are a conversation starter in a city where people rarely talk to strangers
7. you help me stop and smell the rosies because everything is so much more raw and real when you are on a bike... the wind in your hair, the sun on your face
8. you were $25! what a bargain. one of the most price effective choices I've made since moving to expensive southern california
9. riding on a bike sure beats being on a bus and having awkward conversations or hearing a loud roar for the whole ride
10. no gas, no insurance, few repairs, little maintenance... you help me save money!
I love you, bike.
It Takes Some Time To Make Arrangments
3 years ago