Monday, August 18, 2008

our yard!




An update on our yard situation....

it's beautiful! I can't wait for Lewis and Ruby to come home, so one reason I'm posting this is to show them what they're missing out on! Just kidding guys, I know you're having a great time in Oregon... it's the most beautiful state!

But really, our yard looks awesome now, and it almost makes up for the 2+ month period where we had a lot of chaos happening outside of our front door. They were working so hard this weekend to make it happen, they were even here on Saturday AND Sunday to finish the job. Good work, guys! And it's not turf! Way to go Fuller! Maybe we can sit on it and have a picnic or a barbecue someday when the sod is finished settling. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW............I'm so excited. That looks one thousand times better than what it was. Thanks for the pics! It's raining here....NOT OK.

The Guy and The Girl said...

real grass! when ruby told me to look yesterday i thought it was turf... I still can't get over how strange it is to put turf in the commons?!

coffee connoisseur said...

i know, isn't it sad?? laura said she saw one of the little kids in our community laying in the turf the other day. that is just THE SADDEST thing I can think of. I definitely want my kids to know what Oregon looks like and be able to play in real grass :)
ps, way to be up at 6:30am in the morning Jenna!