Sunday, October 26, 2008

apartment shopping

The first two days we were in town we did some serious apartment shopping. We spent about 9 hours both days, I was so tired! We looked near Powelhurst, Mt. Scott, Clinton, Hawthorne, Laurelhurst, Lake Oswego, and the Pearl District, all favorite areas of ours. We finally committed to a place in Lake Oswego. We will sign the final papers for it Monday.
Here are some pictures I took after a day of apartment shopping. I went on a stroll in Laurelhurst Park, one of my favorite places in Portland, while Donovan was asleep in the car having a narco-nap.

Hahaha, I had to take a picture!

The church we got married at. So pretty in October!

The weather has been AMAZING here lately. Today the high was 68 and it hasn't rained once since we've been here. I love it!

1 comment: