Friday, October 3, 2008

selling stuff

This week I have been selling our furniture on Craigslist. I feel bad for Donovan because every day he comes home and there is one less thing in our living room. It's looking awfully bare these days. It is nice though to have a physical reminder that life is winding down here. I think this helps make it real.

So far we have sold our coffee table, rug, one chair, and one lamp. I have met some REALLY interesting people. I think that's the most unexpected and unique part about selling things on Craigslist. My least favorite part is when people don't show up.

We still have a bench, kitchen utility table, black futon, lamp, and white stool. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

We're moving in 16 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lewis' parents are in Uganda right now....check out their blog http://kevinandfiona.blogspot.com/